Replacement Battery Part No.:
- ASM 42T5209
- FRU 42T5204
- FRU 42T5206.
- FRU 42T5208
- FRU 42T5251
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:
- ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6363
- ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6364
- ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6365
- ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6366
- ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6367
- ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6368
- ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC Series
- ThinkPad X61 Tablet PC 7764
- ThinkPad X61 Tablet PC 7767
- ThinkPad X61 Tablet PC Series
Replacement Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Laptop Battery Usage Tips:
- A new Lenovo laptop ThinkPad X60 battery pack must be fully charged before use, and there is nothing wrong with “over-charging” it.
- A new Lenovo laptop ThinkPad X60 battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- If the laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it’s better remove it from laptop, and store it at a cool, dry and clean place in a fully charged state. And fully drain and fully recharge it every few month.
- Don't store Lenovo ThinkPad X60 laptop battery in extreme temperatures and don’t expose it to moisture or water.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your laptop battery pack with metal parts.
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your laptop, close unused software and remove unused PC cards or USB devices from your laptop.