Replacement Battery Part No.:
- FRU 92P0998
- FRU 92P1143
- FRU 92P1145
- FRU 92P1147
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:
- ThinkPad X40 Series(machine type:2371/2372/2382/2386)
- ThinkPad X41
- ThinkPad X41 1865
- ThinkPad X41 2525
- ThinkPad X41 2526
- ThinkPad X41 2527
- ThinkPad X41 2528
Replacement IBM ThinkPad X40 Laptop Battery Usage Tips:
- A new IBM ThinkPad X40 laptop battery pack must be fully charged before use, and there is nothing wrong with “over-charging” it.
- A new IBM ThinkPad X40 laptop battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- If the laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it’s better remove it from laptop, and store it at a cool, dry and clean place in a fully charged state. And fully drain and fully recharge it every few month.
- Don't store IBM ThinkPad X40 laptop battery in extreme temperatures and don’t expose it to moisture or water.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your laptop battery pack with metal parts.
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your laptop, close unused software and remove unused PC cards or USB devices from your laptop.