Replacement Battery Part No.:
- FRU 02K7072
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:
- Thinkpad T30 series
- Thinkpad T30-2366
Replacement IBM ThinkPad T30 Laptop Battery Usage Tips:
- A new IBM ThinkPad T30 laptop battery pack must be fully charged before use, and there is nothing wrong with “over-charging” it.
- A new IBM ThinkPad T30 laptop battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- If the laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it’s better remove it from laptop, and store it at a cool, dry and clean place in a fully charged state. And fully drain and fully recharge it every few month.
- Don't store IBM ThinkPad T30 laptop battery in extreme temperatures and don’t expose it to moisture or water.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your laptop battery pack with metal parts.
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your laptop, close unused software and remove unused PC cards or USB devices from your laptop.