Replacement Battery Part No.:HP COMPAQ:
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:HP Compaq
- Pavilion ZD8000 Series
- Pavilion ZV5000 Series
- Pavilion ZV6000 Series
- Pavilion ZX5000 Series
- Pavilion ZX6000-PZ921EA
- Presario R3000 Series
- Presario R3000AP Series
- Presario R4000 Series
- Presario R4100 Series
- Presario R4114EA
- Presario R4125EA
- Presario R4145EA
- Presario R4225CA
- Presario X6000 Series
- Business Notebook NX9100 Series
- Business Notebook NX9110 Series
- Business Notebook NX9600 Series
How to extend your HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery life?
- How to charge the HP Pavilion ZV5000 when it is newly used?
A: First,charge the HP Pavilion ZV5000 fully.Second,discharge the battery completely. Then cycle charge and discharge it for some times. That would make HP Pavilion ZV5000 reach its best status,and prolong its useful life.
- What can I do to make my battery last longer?
A: There are several things you can do to make your HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery last longer:
- Choose the right battery. Under the same use conditions, a lower capacity battery will wear out faster than a higher capacity battery because it has to be charged more often.
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Contrary to last decades' batteries, modern lithium ion batteries do not need to be fully discharged to maintain health.
- All batteries wear with use and time. When you find the runtime is no longer satisfactory, it may be time to purchase a new Dell battery.
- What do we recommend for HP ZV5000 battery storage for a long period of time?
A: When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- HP Pavilion ZV5000 batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information.)
- Any other tips of using HP ZV5000 battery?
A: Keep the HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery cool, dry and clean after been fully charged. Don't short circuit terminal or store your HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery pack with metal parts.
Why Shop HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery in Yobattery.com?
- Our Price:
Brand-new factory fresh HP Pavilion ZV5000 laptop battery at bottom price.
- Our Quality:
All HP Pavilion ZV5000 batteries in Yobattery.com are made from the highest quality parts, the HP Pavilion ZV5000 Battery are tailored made according to the original size, whether the battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original.
- Our Certification:
Every HP ZV5000 laptop battery should be under strict quality control including filtration and safety testing of voltage,capacity and battery core before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC,ROHS, etc.
- Our Service:
Yobattery offers 1 year warranty (with no restocking fee) on all HP ZV5000 battery that we sell, and our battery carry a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% compatible with original HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery