Replacement Battery Part No.:HP:
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:HP:
- OmniBook XE4 Series
- OmniBook XE4000
- OmniBook XE4100 Series
- OmniBook XE4400 Series
- OmniBook XE4500 Series
- OmniBook XE4500s Series
- Pavilion 4000
- Pavilion 5000
- Pavilion XT Series
- Pavilion XT1 Series
- Pavilion XT2 Series
- Pavilion XT3 Series
- Pavilion XT5 Series
- Pavilion ZE4000 Series
- Pavilion ZE5 Series
- Pavilion ZE5000 Series
- Pavilion ZE5300 Series
- Pavilion ZE5400 Series
- Pavilion ZE5500 Series
- Evo N1010V
- Evo N1050V Series
- Presario 100CA
- Presario 1100 Series
- Presario 1110 Series
- Presario 1110DE Series
- Presario 1110GR Series
- Presario 1110IT Series
- Presario 1110UK Series
- Presario 1115 Series
- Presario 1115GR Series
- Presario 1115IT Series
- Presario 1120 Series
- Presario 1120IT Series
- Presario 2100 Series
- Presario 2100T Series
- Presario 2101 Series
- Presario 2200 Series
- Presario 2500 Series
- Business Notebook N1050v Series
- Business Notebook NX9000 Series
- Business Notebook NX9008 Series
- Business Notebook NX9030 Series
- Business Notebook NX9030CT
- Business Notebook NX9040 Series
How to extend your HP F4812A battery life?
- What should I know when using HP F4812A battery for the first time?
A: In order to make full capacity of HP F4812A battery replacement, please charge and discharge (cycle) for a few times when start to use
- What can I do to make my battery last longer?
A: There are several things you can do to make your HP F4812A battery last longer:
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Contrary to last decades' batteries, modern lithium ion batteries do not need to be fully discharged to maintain health.
- All batteries wear with use and time. When you find the runtime is no longer satisfactory, it may be time to purchase a new Dell battery.
- Will my HP F4812A battery become useless if I leave it unused for a long time?
A: Basically, yes. We suggest you to charge or discharge the HP F4812A laptop battery to 40 - 60% capacity using your Windows operating system power meter, then remove it from your system. Then Store it in a standard office environment, away from extreme temperatures. However, fully charge and remove battery from HP laptop before leave it unused for a month or longer. It's better to use your battery at least once a week for keeping it works well.
- What is the best temperature for battery storage?
A: Because very hot or cold conditions could affect a battery's performance,you'd better store the HP F4812A laptop battery in a place with recommended storage temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Why Shop HP F4812A battery in Yobattery.com?
- Our Price:
Brand-new factory fresh HP F4812A laptop battery at bottom price.
- Our Quality:
All HP F4812A batteries in Yobattery.com are made from the highest quality parts, the HP F4812A battery are tailored made according to the original size, whether the battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original.
- Battery Certification:
HP F4812A laptop batteries are tailored made according to the original size, whether the battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. And all batteries have got CE, UL, EMC, CQC, ROHS and many other international certification.
- Our Service:
Yobattery offers 1 year warranty (with no restocking fee) on all HP F4812A battery that we sell, and our battery carry a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% compatible with original HP F4812A battery