Replacement Battery Part No.:Dell:
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:Dell
- Latitude D620
Make your Dell Latitude D620 battery last longer:
- Should I totally discharge and recharge my Dell Latitude D620 battery occasionally to make it last longer?
A: No, discharging and charging does not increase the life of a lithium ion Dell Latitude D620. And with current lithium ion batteries this practice does not improve the runtime of the battery. This practice is a holdover from the days in which NiMH batteries were used.
- What can I do to make my battery last longer?
A: There are several things you can do to make your Dell Latitude D620 battery last longer:
- Choose the right battery. Under the same use conditions, a lower capacity battery will wear out faster than a higher capacity battery because it has to be charged more often.
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Contrary to last decades' batteries, modern lithium ion batteries do not need to be fully discharged to maintain health.
- All batteries wear with use and time. When you find the runtime is no longer satisfactory, it may be time to purchase a new Dell battery.
- What do we recommend for Dell Latitude D620 battery storage for a long period of time?
A: When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store Dell Latitude D620 battery for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Dell Latitude D620 batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the Dell D620 battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information.)
- What is the best temperature for battery storage?
A: Because very hot or cold conditions could affect a battery's performance,you'd better store the Dell Latitude D620 in a place with recommended storage temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Why Shop Dell Latitude D620 battery in Yobattery.com?
- Our Price:
Brand-new factory fresh Dell Latitude D620 laptop battery at bottom price.
- Secure, safe and easy to use website:
We use PayPal to ensure that your transactions are secure when placing orders online. And we accept most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover)
- Our Certification:
Every Dell D620 laptop battery should be under strict quality control including filtration and safety testing of voltage,capacity and battery core before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC,ROHS, etc.
- Our Service:
Yobattery offers 1 year warranty (with no restocking fee) on all Dell Latitude D620 battery that we sell, and our battery carry a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% compatible with original Dell Latitude D620 battery