Replacement Battery Part No.:Dell:
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:Dell
- Dell Inspiron 6000
- Dell Inspiron 9200
- Dell Inspiron 9300
- Dell Inspiron 9400
- Dell Inspiron XPS M170
- Dell Inspiron XPS M1710
- Dell Inspiron XPS Gen 2
- Dell Inspiron E1705
- Dell Precision M6300
- Dell Precision M90
Make your Dell Inspiron 6000 battery last longer:
- What should I know when using Dell Inspiron 6000 battery for the first time?
A: In order to make full capacity of Dell Inspiron 6000 battery replacement, please charge and discharge (cycle) for a few times when start to use
- What can I do to make my Dell Inspiron 6000 battery last longer?
A: There are several things you can do to make your Dell Inspiron 6000 battery last longer:
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Contrary to last decades' batteries, modern lithium ion batteries do not need to be fully discharged to maintain health.
- All Dell 6000 batteries wear with use and time. When you find the runtime is no longer satisfactory, it may be time to purchase a new Dell battery.
- What do we recommend for Dell 6000 battery storage for a long period of time?
A: When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store Dell Inspiron 6000 battery for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Dell Inspiron 6000 batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the Dell Inspiron 6000 battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information.)
- What is the best temperature for battery storage?
A: Because very hot or cold conditions could affect a battery's performance,you'd better store the Dell Inspiron 6000 in a place with recommended storage temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Why Shop Dell Inspiron 6000 battery in Yobattery.com?
- Our Price:
Brand-new factory fresh Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop battery at bottom price.
- Our Quality:
All Dell Inspiron 6000 batteries in Yobattery.com are made from the highest quality parts, the Dell 6000 battery are tailored made according to the original size, whether the battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original.
- Battery Certification:
Dell 6000 batteries are tailored made according to the original size, whether the battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. And all batteries have got CE, UL, EMC, CQC, ROHS and many other international certification.
- Our Service:
Yobattery offers 1 year warranty (with no restocking fee) on all Dell 6000 battery that we sell, and our battery carry a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% compatible with original Dell Inspiron 6000 battery