Replacement Battery Part No.:Acer:
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:Acer
- Aspire 1410 Series
- Aspire 1411 Series
- Aspire 1412 Series
- Aspire 1413 Series
- Aspire 1414 Series
- Aspire 1415 Series
- Aspire 1640 Series
- Aspire 1640Z series
- Aspire 1650 Series
- Aspire 1680 Series
- Aspire 1690 Series
- Aspire 1691 Series
- Aspire 1692 Series
- Aspire 1693 Series
- Aspire 1694 Series
- Aspire 1695 Series
- Aspire 3000 Series
- Aspire 3500 Series
- Aspire 5000 Series
- Aspire 5510 Series
- TravelMate 2300 Series
- TravelMate 2310 Series
- TravelMate 4000 Series
- TravelMate 4010 Series
- TravelMate 4020 Series
- TravelMate 4060 Series
- TravelMate 4100 Series
- TravelMate 4500 Series
- TravelMate 4600 Series
FAQ - How to extend your Acer Aspire 3000 battery life?
- Should I totally discharge and recharge my Acer Aspire 3000 battery occasionally to make it last longer?
A: No, discharging and charging does not increase the life of a lithium ion Acer Aspire 3000. And with current lithium ion batteries this practice does not improve the runtime of the battery. This practice is a holdover from the days in which NiMH batteries were used.
- How do I get the most runtime for a charge?
A: It is important to choose settings which allow you to obtain the most runtime from your notebook. Examples to consider: timeout settings for the hard drive, Bluetooth, wireless, LCD brightness, etc.
- What do we recommend for Acer Aspire 3000 battery storage for a long period of time?
A: When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store Acer Aspire 3000 battery for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Acer Aspire 3000 batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the Acer Aspire 3000 battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information.)
- Any other tips of using Acer Aspire 3000 battery?
A: Keep the Acer Aspire 3000 battery cool, dry and clean after been fully charged. Don't short circuit terminal or store your Acer Aspire 3000 battery pack with metal parts.
Why Shop Acer Aspire 3000 battery in Yobattery.com?
- Low Prices:
You do not need to shop around for the lowest prices on Acer Aspire 3000 battery anymore! Visit all the popular sites out there and then come to your new favorite destination - Yobattery.com
- Secure, safe and easy to use website:
We use PayPal to ensure that your transactions are secure when placing orders online. And we accept most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover)
- Our Certification:
Every Acer Aspire 3000 laptop battery should be under strict quality control including filtration and safety testing of voltage,capacity and battery core before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC,ROHS, etc.
- Our Service:
Yobattery offers 1 year warranty (with no restocking fee) on all Acer Aspire 3000 battery that we sell, and our battery carry a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% compatible with original Acer Aspire 3000 battery